The following provides answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Submarine House Franchise opportunity, from how they were developed to what they mean for states and local communities.
What are the skills and experience needed to be a Submarine House Franchisee?
Besides the financial ability required to launch a new Submarine House Bar & Grill, several attributes contribute to make the ideal franchisee:
- Strong business acumen
- Previous business or restaurant experience and/or franchise experience
- Strong work ethic
- Robust people skills
- Deep roots in their local community
How do I qualify financially to be a Submarine House Franchisee?
Successful candidates will have liquid assets of approximately $175,000 to $225,000 and a total net worth of $500,000 to qualify to open a Submarine House Bar & Grill location.
How much does a typical Submarine House Bar & Grill cost to open?
The franchise fee to open a Submarine House Bar & Grill is $45,000, with a total investment ranging from $500,000 to $1 million.
Am I required to reside and work near the area I am interested in opening a Submarine House Bar & Grill franchise?
Yes. Either you or the operating manager must reside in the market in which you are operating (Dayton or Columbus).
Will Submarine House assist me in finding an ideal location for my franchise?
We work with real estate professionals to help evaluate a site of your choosing to determine site viability. We also offer referrals with architects, engineers and general contractors to help you develop your location.
Does Submarine House offer financing?
Submarine House does not offer direct or indirect financing and will not guarantee your note, lease or other obligation. Submarine House maintains a preferred provider list of lenders. We are listed on the Franchise Registry list as an approved SBA-Franchise.
What kind of franchise support does Submarine House provide?
- A comprehensive operations/field training program
- Staff selection training — training on how to attract, select and hire the right applicants
- Ongoing support from experienced operations, marketing and real estate professionals
- Marketing materials such as radio and TV commercials, online and social advertising, newspaper ads, direct mail, coupon books, promotional posters and signage.
For more information and questions not answered here, please contact us and let us know what you would like to know about owning your own Submarine House franchise location.