Ready to invest in a sports bar franchise of your own? It’s a great opportunity to put your business and customer service talents to work and be your own boss.
Franchise sports bar and grill opportunities have their place in neighborhoods everywhere. A Submarine House sports bar franchise brings together a winning combination of great food, the right beverage for any craving, and a game on the big screen for fans of all stripes.
Here are 6 things that set a Submarine House sports bar franchise apart from the competition.
- 66% of adults choose food service establishments like Submarine House as their go-to destination to get the sports fix they crave, according to the Nielsen Company, a global marketing research firm.
- A top sports bar franchise like Submarine House can set you up to catch the growth potential as consumer spending habits change. It’s a chance for you to hit a home run in an industry that generates more than $149 billion in the U.S.
- A Submarine House franchise sports bar and grill gives you a full lineup of potential revenue streams with good food, craft beers and on-tap favorites and plenty of action on the big screen. The distinct lunch and dinner menu features the best Philly cheesesteak in town, along with pizzas, salads and sandwiches.
- You have a chance to touch every piece of the business when you invest in a top sports bar franchise like Submarine House. You control everything from revenue generation and overhead expenses to shaping the right customer experience and building loyalty in your community.
- The strong training and support program built into the Submarine House business model sets you in the right direction when you are developing a sports bar business plan. It takes the guesswork out of starting your own business and helps you leverage a recognized brand with systems and strategies already in place.
- When you buy into the winning concept of Submarine House, you become part of an emerging brand with a 50-year heritage. Owner-operators Jason and Brody Danner were raised in the restaurant business, working alongside their dad who was the first Submarine House franchise owner. The brothers took the powerhouse brand into the franchise sports bar and grill arena in the early 2000s.
Today, Submarine House leads the way as a top sports bar franchise. You can tap into the award-winning concept and make history in your own community. Find out more about the sports bar franchise track record and how you can become part of its winning combination as one of the top sports bar franchises. Download a copy of our industry overview.