Ready to make an investment in a submarine franchise? When you invest in yourself, you take the most important step toward living the life you want.
Today, the right franchise opportunity can open doors to a wealth of possibilities for income generation and rewarding career paths. Concepts like Submarine House top the list of what might interest entrepreneurs like you. That’s because our business model adds a fresh twist to the submarine restaurant franchise concept and sets it apart from the competition.
When you invest in a submarine restaurant concept like the one offered by Submarine House, you tap into revenue streams beyond a simple sandwich menu. Your submarine sandwich franchise location is all set to offer an expanded menu that caters to just about any preference. A fully stocked bar also gives patrons plenty of beverage choices to pair with their food.
What are the costs and what is the potential of a franchise investment?
Here’s a taste of how your investment in a submarine restaurant franchise works.
- Introduce the food star. No other grilled sub tastes quite like a Submarine House Philly cheesesteak classic. This isn’t your average limp-lettuce-on-a-tasteless-bun submarine. It’s an experience few expect to enjoy outside of the Northeast.
Our famous grilled subs have been the top bread winners for Submarine House locations since the beginning. By most measurements, iconic submarine sandwiches stack up a significant percentage of food revenues for our franchise locations.
- Tap into the craft beer movement. Full flavor and great variety matter to today’s young adults. That’s just one reason they prefer craft beer. When you invest in a Submarine House, you can take advantage of the craft beer boom by offering local IPAs, blonde ales and extra stout selections along with standard, consistent winners in your bar lineup.
- Streamline operations. You buy into a fully tried-and-tested operating system when you invest in a submarine restaurant franchise like ours. Software programs, like inventory management systems and more, help owner-operators control costs and maximize efficiencies.
- Balance risk and reward. An investment in a submarine franchise like Submarine House is an investment in your future. It’s an important step toward living the life you want to live. That’s why finding the right risk-reward balance is the name of the game.
With a submarine franchise, you have the power to control your risk and avoid pitfalls that come with start-ups or DIYs. You can tap into an established business model that gives you a framework for molding your own business. That means you can focus on your revenue-building potential from the day you launch your business.
- Don’t go it alone. Sure, you can start your own sandwich shop. Or you can take advantage of decades of experience from owner-operators like the Danner brothers of Submarine House. They were raised in the restaurant business, so they know a thing or two about what works and what doesn’t.
Jason and Brody have a clear vision of where they want to take the Submarine House brand. The key ingredient? The East Coast cheesesteak that turns newcomers into loyal fans who keep coming back for more.
The brothers also look for ways to refine the subs, spirits and sports vibe that is a hallmark of Submarine franchise locations across Ohio. They take a team approach to expand the brand and help franchise owners like you reach your earnings potential.
- Compare costs. Ask yourself – what is your budget to get into the submarine restaurant franchise business? A few thousand for a sandwich shop on a corner lot in your town? Or millions to start out with a one of the big names? Likely you’ll find your comfort zone in the middle.
Plenty of costs get sandwiched in between franchise fees and ongoing expenses for licenses, permits and supplies.
- Rent or lease payments vary depending on your location and unit size.
- Inventory and equipment factor high on the list of expenses.
- Remodeling your space to fit brand standards accounts for another chunk of money.
- Marketing and advertising costs are essential to get the word out about your location.
As you dive deep into the disclosure documents for franchises that interest you, find the right mix of upfront costs and the support you need. Is it a complete system? Does it have the flexibility you want to make your business truly your own? Are the potential rewards in line with your comfort level for risk?
An investment in a submarine sandwich franchise gives you access to key ingredients that can lead to wealth-building potential beyond your expectations. Not only can you leverage low initial costs that rival industry averages, you can tap into a brand that’s established in Ohio and on the rise throughout the region.
- Total initial investment for a submarine franchise location of your own with Submarine House ranges from $606,700 to $1.08 million. You can find details in our Franchise Disclosure Document. A section on financial performance representation in the disclosure includes specifics about profitability, sales, income and other revenue projections.
FDDs present essential financial data about your investment
Franchise Disclosure Documents are a key element to help you make an informed decision before you decide to invest in a franchise opportunity. It outlines costs and support services. You also can use the documents to compare other opportunities.
One big bonus for anyone with no legal background – the franchise rules require “plain English” – not legalese – in the disclosures. FDDs contain information on everything from a description of the franchisor’s business to terms of the relationship and rights and obligations of the franchisor and franchisee.
As you research options for your investment in a submarine restaurant franchise, you’ll find helpful information in FDDs, like territorial rights granted to franchise owners and how to maintain those rights.
These documents can also spell out any requirements to serve as an owner-operator or if you can invest in a franchise and turn day-to-day operations over to a manager. You also can find requirements for training and certification needed to operate the business.
Invest in a submarine franchise – and your future
If you’re ready to join a team of champions, contact us about a Submarine House franchise. We’ll tell you more about our winning combination of subs, sports and spirits and how it can change your future.